Technical Co-Founder (CTO)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Menagurus is looking for a technical co-founder for one of its promising Healthtech startup to work as CTO.
"This is a full time co-founder equity only job, you should be able and willing to work on a minimal salary till the company is properly funded. Equity 5-7% depending on experience and contribution."
This Healthtech startup is adopting new concepts in providing Medicare, developing simple intuitive products to manage patients’ different needs, building a team of passionate, highly collaborative, entrepreneurial, deeply creative, and accomplished individuals to shape the future of healthcare in MENA region and in Africa.
You will join two experienced co-founders: the CEO, a serial entrepreneur with 25+ years’ experience and expertise in MENA startups ecosystem and a well-developed network of investors. The CMO (chief Medical Officer) a young prominent surgeon and professor of Medicine at Cairo university with excellent connections and network in both the medical and the startup fields.
· Proven experience as a CTO or similar technical leadership role.
· Experience building Web/Mobile app from the ground up, with proven resourcefulness and flexibility (backend, frontend, Mobile, QA, Devops, product management, UI/UX)
· Experience in leadership role managing a team, organizational capabilities including hiring in a fast growth environment.
· In-depth knowledge of technological trends and resources to influence company strategy.
· Strong ability to manage budgeting and business-planning.
· Must be willing and capable to bootstrap development immediately on his own and getting his hands dirty till proper resources are available to hire help.
· Lead technical execution of products
· Set up tech infrastructure, processes and best practices from the ground-up
· Select technologies, development tools, language and infrastructure to build product
· Build and manage development roadmap; Track KPIs, progress, and tech budget
· Work with co-founders to ensure technical processes adhere to all health/medical service r requirements, laws, and regulations
· Build and manage world-class engineering organization
· Develop short & medium-term hiring plan to meet the business goals
· Define organizational structure, methods of working, and responsibilities
· Oversee all recruiting activities to hire top engineering talent
· Build a passionate, collaborative, and creative engineering culture, leading by example
· Manage engineering team on daily basis, inspiring and motivating team to deliver results
· Drive technical strategy and leadership
· Continually develop technical aspects of Skylight’s strategy to ensure alignment with business goals and to unlock new opportunities and value
· Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
· Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
To Apply Please email us your resume at email@example.com with CTO cofounder in the email head, outlining a list of projects you’ve completed, links to any online projects/portfolios, and a note explaining why you’re the perfect fit for the job.